St. Damien Parish is offering a nine-week process for facing the death of a loved one. Sessions will be held on Tuesdays in the morning and the evening during the months of February, March, and April. A few details:
- Participants must be St. Damien parishioners
- During registration, please provide your full name, phone number, and choice of either the AM or PM group
- Each group consists of a maximum of 10 people. Once the group begins, no new members can join.
- You must commit to stay in the process for all nine weeks
- Each session is 90 minutes long
Register by February 7th. To register, contact Sr. Jeanne Belli at email@example.com or (609) 399-0648.